About Me
- Alyssa
- I play sports; it's what i love to do! I love God with all my heart! I enjoy spending time with friends, and I am always there if anyone ever needs me!
Monday, May 4, 2009
One Day To Do Whatever
If I had one day to do whatever I wanted, I would wake up and climb into my yellow Porsche 911 Turbo and head off to the airport to meet all my friends. We soon later boarded my private jet and headed toward the Bahamas. When the plane got closer to the Bahamas, we sky dived and landed next to my yacht. We set sail on my yacht and climbed the rock wall while we waited for the jet skis to be brought out. We rode the jet skis around the islands for a while but soon ran out of gas. The dock we pulled up to was right next to a five story mall. We all decided to go in and shop. As soon as we walked in lights and buzzers went off. We stood frozen, not knowing what to do. The manager ran up to us congratulating me, telling me I was the 1,000,000,000 person to enter the mall and I had just won a two hour shopping spree. I could get anything I wanted in the entire mall for two hours! My friends and I were running around the mall like crazy the entire time, grabbing as many things we could carry in our arms at one time. The two hours were finally up and it took a couple trips to my yacht to get everything in. Once we got everything put away we got ready to go water skiing. We water skied for a while but soon went to the beach and played volleyball. We were about to start a new game of volleyball when Kerri Walsh and Misty May come up to us, asking if we minded if they played with us. Without hesitation we eagerly accepted. It was also no big surprise that they beat us. We didn't care that we had lost to Olympic Champions, it was just the opportunity to even meet them that we enjoyed. They soon left, leaving us in awe. We walked up the beach to a five star restaurant and sat down at our already reserved table. We ordered and ate some of the finest foods like shrimp, steak, and lobster. For dessert we ordered every item on the menu that had to do with dessert. Trays of cakes, mints, and ice cream covered our table. After we had stuffed ourselves, we returned to my yacht and awaited my helicopter to come land on the yacht. We were then taken by helicopter to one of my five star hotels to spend the rest of the week in paradise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adam Lambert
My Hero, Howie!!!
What an amazing day! The Bahamas-gorgeous! Like the inclusion of winning a two hour shopping spree. How much fun would that be?! Very adventurous way to spend your imaginary day. Good job! Mrs. A
ReplyDeleteI love that you are commenting on other people's blogs! You are making my dreams come true!
Take me with you!
ReplyDelete