About Me
- Alyssa
- I play sports; it's what i love to do! I love God with all my heart! I enjoy spending time with friends, and I am always there if anyone ever needs me!
Monday, May 11, 2009
My Summer
This summer should be amazingly fun! I plan on going to Port Aransas this summer with one of my best friends, Katie. We are going to be staying down at the coast for about a week, hanging out, swimming, and enjoying the beach! I love watching the sun rise from the beach, warming the sand and water. The cool breeze adds the perfect touch to a warm sunny day. Listening to the sea gulls, and smelling the salty air is what I look forward to. Usually when we go down to Port Aransas we end up spending almost all our time walking up and down the beautiful beach, squishing the sand between our toes. Then we'll go ride our bikes around. After riding our bikes, we'll go swimming in the pool to cool off. The restaurants we have enjoyed there before are Trout Street Bar and Grill, Pelican's Landing, and Marcel's. One week after school is out I will be going to my church camp. The camp will last for one week, starting Monday going through Saturday. The church camp I'm going to is in Alto Frio. At camp we can swim in the river or the pool. There are also many activities we do, like playing volleyball and many other games. Another thing I plan on doing is going to Schlitterbahn all summer long. I enjoy going there with my friends and cousins. I will also be playing volleyball in our school's summer league. This summer in volleyball I will be playing against highschoolers instead of middleschoolers so it will be a big change for me. I will be playing volleyball for the whole month of June. That's about all the things I will be doing this summer, but the one thing I look forward to the most is spending time with my friends and being able to sleep in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adam Lambert
My Hero, Howie!!!
your summer songs like fun(:
ReplyDeletei love all your volleyball nets.