About Me

My photo
I play sports; it's what i love to do! I love God with all my heart! I enjoy spending time with friends, and I am always there if anyone ever needs me!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I think I am done with messing around with the backgrounds and pics and stuff, maybe not though. : ) Whatcha think of it? It took me forever to figure out how to add stuff and put everything together! I had a lot of fun with this but it was a little complicated.

14 comments:

  1. alyssa your profile is sooo awesome!!!! LOL, love the countdown clock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa, this is looking really great! So much better than when I viewed it last night. I really like the addition of the header with your title, it let's me know right away that you must really like volleyball! Perfect! I want your blog to reflect who you are! I like that you added graphics to it-love the countdown until school's out! We should have that up and running in the classroom when we return to school. On Monday, there will be a writing assignment posted to the class blog, and you will need to complete the assignment and post it to your personal blog. All assignments will be graded. You are doing great so far! One of the best. I like that you are commenting on other blogs-very encouraging and supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the Hershey math was soooo cool. I really like your background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys! yes even u bailey, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, did the Hershey math and it worked! Weird! Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alyssa, can you tell me how to get a hold of Ayanna? I don't think she has internet at home. Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  7. ayanna's email is paperclip_133@yahoo.com or you can call her # 830-708-1425

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes please help me with math. i'm dying here!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alyssa! I love the pic of the vollyball net with beach backround. It suites you very well. Thanks for sending me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi alyssa i luv your blog it is so awesome!!! I love the countdown clock!!! i also like the i-pod bible verse thingy!!! the panda bears are so cute!

    :) helana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh i just tried the hershy math thing!! that is so wierd it actually worked!!!

    :) Helana

    ReplyDelete

Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert

My Hero, Howie!!!

My Hero, Howie!!!

Spider Pig!!!